Error: Limit of total fields  has been exceeded.
Since we allowed blocks and nested blocks to be indexed, larger projects ran into the problem that too many fields were created when using Elasticsearch as an adapter. A big thank you goes here to thomasduenser who works at one of our Sulu partners, MASSIVE ART. Also a big thank you to martin.lagler for testing this change in their existing projects and providing valuable feedback.
More community contributions
In addition to our own fixes in the latest releases, we want to thank others for contributing to Sulu CMS.
Thanks very much to:
- flogado for fixing the query string issue in external links
- Jupi007 for fixing issues with Sulu icons and contrast of avatar placeholder
- jdrzewinski for fixing the icon in the copy toolbar action
- llefort001 for fixing incompatibility with doctrine/extensions 3.7.0 package
- rogamoore for fixing a typo in the security roles configuration
- AndreasA for improving PHPDocs for a better developer experience
It is always nice to see that people like to use Sulu and are willing to contribute to it to help it grow.
What's coming next?
We have already planned the feature set for Sulu 2.6 - the next minor release of Sulu.
We will keep you up-to-date with the changes here on our blog.