Improved user experience
- The internal link feature of the text editor allows to specify an anchor that is appended to the URL of the selected element
- The list view refreshes the items of the current page after deleting one or multiple selected items
- The pagination component can be submitted by pressing the enter key after inputting the desired page
- The form view enables the save button when switching the template of a page
- The category list in the administration interface of is sorted by the category name per default
Enhancements for developers
transformmethod of the
FieldTransformernow receives the data of the current item as third parameter. This makes it easier to implement a custom transformer for the List view that renders complex cells like a toggler
settings_form_keyparam of the block content type can now be used inside of page templates
- The administration interface application logs a warning to the browser console, if the current view uses deprecated functionality
- The built in
Overlaycomponent provide new props for displaying a Snackbar inside of the component
- The PHPDoc inside of the repositories for the built in entities were improved to contain more accurate types
Upgrading your project
We encourage you to have a look at our Upgrading Sulu 2.x documentation when upgrading your project. The documentation provides a step-by-step guide to upgrading Sulu in your projects. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problems during the upgrade process.
What is coming next?
We have already started implementing new features for the upcoming Sulu 2.4 release. At the moment, we are working on a universal link content type and are thinking about how to integrate a trash functionility into Sulu. We plan to publish the first stable Sulu 2.4 release in the end of 2021.
Beside of Sulu 2.4, we are working on a new storage adapter for the SuluArticleBundle that builds upon the SuluContentBundle. The new storage adapter will make it possible to use the SuluArticleBundle without running an Elasticsearch server.
Your feedback is important!
An active and supportive community is what makes an open-source product like ours sustainable. We need your feedback to make further improvements and develop a great product. Please do not hesitate to contact us via GitHub, Slack or our Website if you encounter any issues or have an idea for a new feature!
Finally, if you have not done it yet, don't hesitate to spread some love and leave Sulu a ⭐ on GitHub.