The 2.1 bugfix release contains a improvements:
- A proper error message in the administration UI is shown when the upload of a media fails for some reason
- The missing “single_snippet_selection” field type has been added in this release
- Default values for content types within blocks work now as expected
- The name of the title of a contact is now available in a serialized contact
- Multiple logouts in the same browser session does not cause an error anymore
- Our select components can now also be controlled using the keyboard
- The update-build command now also returns an exit code as Symfony expects
- Using “false” as a value for the visibleCondition now works as expected
This release fixes the regression mentioned at the start of this blog post. The SmartContent DataProvider for media elements did not work without security having been configured on the website. This caused an error message like:
We are really sorry about the inconvenience the regression in Sulu 2.2.0 might have caused you. Fortunately, we were able to fix the error in a rather short time.
Please get in touch with us on Slack or create an issue on GitHub if you encounter any more issues like that. We promise to try to solve the problem and provide you with a bugfix release as soon as possible.