For the 1.5 release we have fixed the xliff exporter for blocks which caused some empty exports. Another important fix includes the correction of image names for media downloads which contain special characters in the extension. Last but not least we have also fixed the content-teaser-query to return correct localized content in the content-type "teaser_selection".
- Proper default locale for the document-manager
- Added meaningful error message for sitemap-generation when no value is given for "default_host" config
We have also improved the overlay for histories to show the whole route-path in the 1.6 version.
Stay tuned for news in the next weeks.